Established more than twenty years ago, the California Transportation Foundation (CTF) is now the leading charitable transportation organization in the state. With generous donations from individuals, corporations and organizations, CTF supports California’s transportation community with the following programs:
- Scholarships for students planning a career in transportation;
- Financial assistance to those injured on the job and to the families of transportation workers who died;
- Remembrance and recognition of transportation service with roadway memorial signs and the Worker’s Memorial service on the steps of the State Capitol; and
- Career development and awards and recognition.
CTF also sponsors the following events:
- Transportation Forum;
- Transportation Awards;
- Transportation Education Symposium; and
- Charity Golf Tournament.
CTF is tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. It is eligible to receive contributions deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes. The CTF tax ID number is 68-0165257.
581 La Sierra Drive
Sacramento, CA 95864