25th Annual CTF Transportation Awards – May 22nd
Recognizing excellence in transportation, all modes, from all regions of the state, public and private sector.
Click Here to Register or Sponsor the 25th Annual CTF Transportation Awards on May 22, 2014!
Nominations due March 3, 2014 for Projects, People, Programs and Organizations in 2013.
Click here to download the nomination form for the 25th Annual CTF Transportation Awards!
Please send your nominations to Sarah_West@transportationfoundation.org
Click here to view photos from 2013 Awards Luncheon!
Last Year’s Transportation Award Winners
Click Person of the Year to view video.
Click Elected Official of the Year to view video.
Click Organization of the Year to view video.
Click Project of the Year to view video.
Large Transit Project of the Year
- Metro Orange Line Extension – LACMTA; Stantec Consulting Services, Inc.; Brutoco Engineering & Construction, Inc.; Iteris, Inc.; Willdan Engineering; Sully-Miller Contracting Company; GMX Construction Inc.; City of Los Angeles; County of Los Angeles; SCRRA; Department of Water and Power
Click Large Transit to view video.
Small Transit Project of the Year
- Metro Express Hammer Corridor (Route 43) – San Joaquin Regional Transit District; Federal Transit Administration
Click Small Transit to view video.
Structure Project of the Year
- Presidio Parkway – Southbound Battery Tunnel and Temporary Bypass – Caltrans D4; S.F.C.T.A.; Parsons Brinckerhoff; Arup; Presidio Trust; Pendergast Consulting Group; Envirosurvey; CirclePoint; R&L Brosamer
Click Structure to view video.
Public Outreach Program of the Year
- South Bay Expressway Toll Reduction Campaign – SANDAG; Frank Wilson & Associates
Click Public Outreach to view video.
Safety Project of the Year
- US 101 Wildlife Corridor – Caltrans D5; California Conservation Corps; U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Click Safety Project to view video.
Operations Efficiency Program of the Year
- I-110 Express Lanes – LACMTA; Caltrans D7; California Highway Patrol; FHWA; Atkinson Construction; City of Los Angeles; MetroLink; AECOM; Xerox; Stantec Consulting Services, Inc.
Click Operational Efficiency to view video.
Freeway/Expressway Project of the Year
- SR 65 Lincoln Bypass – Placer County Transportation Planning Agency; Caltrans D3; City of Lincoln; DeSilva Gates/Flatiron, a Joint Venture
Click Freeway Expressway to view video.
Bicycle Pedestrian Project of the Year
- Point Bonita Arena Lighthouse Pedestrian Bridge – NPS Golden Gate NRA; Flatiron; FHWA; HDR, Inc.
Click Bicycle Pedestrian to view video.
Aviation Project of the Year
- Long Beach New Passenger Concourse – City of Long Beach; Long Beach Airport; Soltek Pacific; HOK Architects; Mendoza & Associates; Arcadis; Parsons Brinckerhoff
Click Aviation Project to view video.
Conventional Highway Project of the Year
- SR76 Middle Section – Caltrans D11; SANDAG; Flatiron
Click Conventional Highway to view video.
Local Street Project of the Year
- 11th Street/Grant Line Roundabout – San Joaquin County; Jacobs Engineering; Teichert Construction
Click Local Street to view video.
Sustainable Environmental Enhancement Program/Project of the Year
- SR 330 Mountain Yellow Legged Frog Recovery – Caltrans D8; U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service; San Bernardino National Forest; U.S. Geological Survey; San Diego Zoo; California Department of Fish and Wildlife
Click Sustainable Environment to view video.
Interchange Project of the Year
- Doyle Drive Contract 3 – Caltrans D4; C.C. Myers, Inc.; Presidio Trust; Golden Gate Bridge Highway Transportation; National Park Service
Click Interchange to view video.
Port Marine Project of the Year
- Cabrillo Way Marina – The Port of Los Angeles; Griffith/Dutra Joint Venture; Moffatt & Nichol
Click Port Marine to view video.